LARC General Meeting
Regularly Scheduled LARC monthly General Meeting
7-9 PM at the Clover Building on the Boulder County Fairgrounds
The program for this month will be a presentation by Ray Rayburn N1IUU.
September 2012 is National Emergency Preparedness Month. Therefore we will look at personal and family preparedness for the ham. Topics will include:
1) What are the most likely emergencies in Boulder County?
2) What are the most dangerous emergencies in Boulder County?
3) What are you doing as a family to be prepared for emergencies?
4) What would you like to do to be better prepared for emergencies?
5) Ways to encourage others to prepare for emergencies.
Bring a 2 GB USB memory stick, or your laptop to get copies of many useful documents.
By the way the Boulder County Office of Emergency Management publishes an excellent Emergency Preparedness Guide which can be downloaded from here:
Ray A. Rayburn - N1IUU
See you at the meeting .........Jerry